Stirotermal Silent is a panel, which besides appropriate thermal insulation also provides insulation against impact sound whose level is reduced by 26 dB. Made of elasticated styrofoam and vacuum-coated in blue polyethylene film. It has knobs of octagonal and conical shape, which enable easy installation of pipes with diameters of 16 to 20 mm in intervals of at least 7.5 cm. The lock system enables firm joining of the plates. It is suitable for installation under cement screed in residential homes and offices, where impact sound insulation is required.
- thermal conductivity λD: 0,038 W/m.K
- thermal resistance RD: 0,85 m2 K/W
- thickness of insulation: 33/30 mm
- total height: 58 mm
- panel size: 1050 x 750 mm
- Improving the insulation of impact sound: 26 dB by the weight of the screed >75 kg/m2
- film: PE 0,18 mm, blue