FRAGMAT EPS 70
The cut boards from expanded polystyrene FRAGMAT EPS 70 are used for floors with thermal insulation of lower thickness and smaller loads and for attics, facades covered with facade bricks... The boards are installed according to their use either by gluing, mechanical attachment, or by placing them freely . During installation we must follow the installation instructions and applicable professional and legal regulations.
CUT BOARDS FROM EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE
- compressive stress 70 kPa (10% def.)
- standard SIST EN 13163
- reaction to fire E after EN 13501-1
- suitable for thermal insulation of pitched-slope roofs, floors with low bearing load, facades with facade bricks, etc.
- thermal conductivity λD= 0,039 W/(m.K)
- thickness of boards: 1 cm - 30 cm
- size of boards: 100 × 50 cm
- unit of measure: m2
- packages in PE-film: approx. 0,25 m3
- pallet: approx. 5 m3