Two-layer construction panels with a stone wool core with an A2 fire rating
DRVOTERM DTO2 is made of stone wool segments (the stone wool fibres are perpendicular to the surface of the panel) and a layer of mineralised wood wool; a cementitious binder and additives bind the wood wool and the core into a compact unit. The surface provides high-level mechanical resistance and excellent adhesion to mortar, adhesives and concrete.
- Flame-retardant material, A2 – s1 d0 fire rating according to EN 13501-1
- Stone wool thermal conductivity: λ=0.035 W/mK
- Improvement of soundproofing
- Good adhesion to concrete and an ideal base for plastering
- Neutral in combination with building materials and metals
- Great mechanical properties
- Easy formatting and other installation processing
Purpose, use and installation
- Fire protection finishes in ceilings and walls in underground garages
- Thermal insulation and soundproofing in residential, commercial and other buildings
- For applications requiring fire-resistance, thermal insulation, sound proofing and absorption, while preserving an aesthetic and natural appearance.
- Installation by concreting or retrofitting